A universal design for all environments
With its fluid lines, its glossy finish and its compact solutions covering the basic functions, Forix is the comprehensive, versatile wall-mounting solution suitable for all your applications: residential, small and medium-sized commercial sector, and even damp environments.
For optimum integration in any location, the range is available in two colours: white and ivory.
A safe installation with the greatest of ease
Forix products conform to all the requirements of the standards:
- Cable connection strength is guaranteed and the wiring is simplified.
- It is impossible to touch conductor components with your fingers during installation.
- The fixing area can be misshapen if the wall coating is irregular: horizontal adjustments are therefore possible.
- At the back, the products have 4 cable entries and aligned terminals in order to make wiring easier.
- It is very easy to install several gangs side by side.
IP 44 Forix™: weatherproof solution
The weatherproof Forix range constitutes a reliable solution for all applications requiring protection rating IP 44.
And its characteristics? Essential functions, installation with the greatest of ease, an ergonomic design and glossy finish available in two colours (white and grey).
The plus: all controls with a single cover plate can be lit with an LED.
Versatile multi-gang solutions
An ideal solution for the small and medium-sized commercial sectors, Forix workstations are a way to increase the number of connections all in one place: this means you can group your power sockets, your data sockets and your control functions together to create an optimised installation.
White in colour, they are available in the following versions:
- to be equipped, 4 or 6-gang (option of installing Mosaic and Arteor mechanisms using an accessory),
- equipped, 6-gang (4 x 2P+E German standard socket with safety shutter and 2 blanking plates).